Want a superior option for your concrete surfaces? Give us a call.
“Polyurea concrete coating” is probably a term you haven’t heard, but this is a superior option for concrete surfaces. Epoxy has long been hailed as the industry standard for coating concrete, but polyurea concrete coatings are far superior. At Spartan Concrete Coatings, we use polyurea for concrete surfaces for the many benefits it offers to our clients.
Some benefits of polyurea concrete coatings include:
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to clean
- Durable and up to six times stronger than epoxy
- A quick curing time of less than 24 hours, allowing you to get back to using your space more quickly
- UV-resistant and will not crack or discolor due to sun exposure
- An ideal surface for garages, airplane hangars, and factory flooring due to its chemical-resistant properties
- Customizable to suit the look and design of your space
If any of these benefits appeal to you and you are looking for a better way to coat your concrete surfaces, reach out to us. We are a local, family-owned business, and we specialize in polyurea concrete coatings for both residential and commercial properties in Concord, North Carolina. The Torginol chips we use are produced domestically, keeping business and production in the USA.
All of our technicians are factory-trained and certified, so you can be assured that we can meet or exceed your expectations, no matter the job at hand. Give us a call today to see how we can provide a superior coating for all of your concrete surfaces. If you were unsure of the strength and durability of our product, maybe our 20-year warranty will give you an indication of how well a polyurea concrete coating lasts!
At Spartan Concrete Coatings, we offer polyurea concrete coatings in Concord, Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville, Mooresville, Sherrills Ford, and Terrell, North Carolina.